Have you been told that your blood work is normal, yet you constantly feel awful? Your blood work has real answers inside of it. So you must learn to understand what your blood work is telling you. There are five critical blood work markers you need to know so you can support your body with the nutrients it needs to function at optimal levels.
In today’s episode, Dr. Kylie discusses the importance of these top five blood work factors, the significance of the ranges per marker, and what you can do if the marker indicates that there’s something wrong with your body. So if you want to learn how to read your blood work in a better way, you’re going to love this episode.
“Functional medicine is all about therapeutic numbers, numbers that our body actually needs to run healthy. Not just survive to not die, which is what the RDA values are about.”
– Dr. Kylie Burton
In This Episode:
– The reason your doctor keeps telling you that your blood work is normal
– Blood Work Marker #1: Serum Iron – Required to get Oxygen to every single cell in our body
– Blood Work Marker #2: Vitamin D – Our immune system needs high-quality Vitamin D at sufficient levels
– Blood Work Marker #3: Blood Glucose – Also known as blood sugar. This is probably the number one underlying cause of hormone chaos.
– Blood Work Marker #4: AST & ALT – These liver markers indicate how well your detox system is functioning
– Blood Work Marker #5: Cholesterol – Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, and Cortisol are all produced from Cholesterol. Discover the three key issues that can lead to bad Cholesterol
– Sign up for Dr. Kylie’s live event February 20-22, 2023
– Get the Right Supplements for You
– Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed
– Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
*Sponsored by Systemic Formulas*
– For all practitioners, join SF via the FB group I run: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716554078541135
– For everyone else, learn about the products by following them on IG: https://instagram.com/systemic_formulas?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The brand new MyByome products are now available too! Learn more at mybyome.com. Order the MyByome products now available at drkylieburton.com/supplements.