The human body is a beautiful structure of cells, tissues, and organs functioning within complex systems. When something hurts, you usually focus on the part of the body where the pain is, but there could be a deeper cause. You often take supplements to make your body function optimally. But in reality, you don’t feel so great because your body is overloaded with toxins, and your detoxification system is struggling to keep up. So what must you do?
In today’s episode, Dr. Kylie invites Holistic Practitioner LaKrista O’Dell for the 3rd time to discuss liver and gallbladder health. And in the 2nd half of the episode, Dr. Kylie talks about the three steps to healing from autoimmune diseases and the importance of knowing how to read your bloodwork the right way. Learn how to take control of your health. The power is in your hands.
“Toxicity is what creates deficiencies. You have to have more of everything if your body is toxic. So the key is to detox, get your liver functioning like it needs to, and then you don’t have to take 20 different kinds of pills.”
– LaKrista O’Dell
In This Episode:
– What is a healthy bowel movement?
– Is intermittent fasting beneficial for you?
– Signs and symptoms that your body is struggling from toxin overload
– How to keep your liver and gallbladder healthy
– The impact of high estrogen levels in the body and what you have to do about it
– A patient transformation story
– 3 Steps to heal from autoimmune diseases
– Important markers in your CBC and what they mean
– Sign up for Dr. Kylie’s live event, February 20-22, 2023
– Get the Right Supplements for You
– Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed
– Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton
Connect with LaKrista O’Dell:
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
*Sponsored by Systemic Formulas*
– For all practitioners, join SF via the FB group I run: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716554078541135
– For everyone else, learn about the products by following them on IG: https://instagram.com/systemic_formulas?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The brand new MyByome products are now available too! Learn more at mybyome.com. Order the MyByome products now available at drkylieburton.com/supplements.