Pelvic health dysfunction is something that is rarely discussed. Most often than not, people with pelvic health conditions choose to suffer in silence due to embarrassment and lack of knowledge on where to get help.
In today’s episode, Dr. Kylie speaks with Dr. Betsy Greenleaf, America’s first board-certified female urogynecologist and a distinguished fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetric and Gynecology, an honor bestowed on a few. She has dedicated her life to treating vaginal and pelvic health conditions.
You don’t want to miss this conversation because there’s a lot of information that your regular physician might be unable to tell you. If you suffer from any pelvic disorder, don’t suffer in silence. Know your options.
“I would probably venture to say that 90% of medical conditions are either caused by or made worse by issues with the gut.”
– Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
In This Episode:
– Why Dr. Betsy decided to focus on Vaginal and Pelvic Health and what Urogynecology is all about
– A patient transformation story and the relationship between the gut microbiome and gut health
– What does fixing the gut entail?
– The association between H. Pylori and vaginal health
– How your diet affects your overall health and the benefit of eating fermented vegetables
– What can people with recurring vaginal infections do? Dr. Betsy reveals a secret cure.
– What would Dr. Betsy do if she lost everything and had to start over?
– Happy Vagina Rally
Connect with Dr. Betsy Greenleaf:
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
*Sponsored by Systemic Formulas*
– For all practitioners, join SF via the FB group I run: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716554078541135
– For everyone else, learn about the products by following them on IG: https://instagram.com/systemic_formulas?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=